Saturday, November 28, 2009

I promised I'd tell you about the book fair.
It was great although I came back with a lot more than I intended. They had so many books on so many different things.
I made a list, which I forgot, of course. But I still managed to find a few books from it: "the book thief", "a fraction of the whole", some baking cookbooks and a book on calligraphy. I got a lot of art books and books on knitting, crocheting and jewelry as well. They even had some craft things: stamps, inkpads, ribbons.
It's a good thing I saved up for it. Carrying it all back was a real workout, I still have aching muscles. But the joy of all the books and the thought of all the new crafting skills I can learn from them really make up for that.
As you can guess I'll probably be spending a lot of my time reading, learning and crafting. I'll tell you about it some day if a book's worth sharing.

If you have any new books you're excited about or would love to share, let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I love knitting books! I'm almost obsessed and yet I have no idea how to knit from a pattern. I'm pretty much squares and rectangles only right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read "the book thief". I heard it's really good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...