Monday, November 16, 2009



Marvelous Music


Andrew Bird is not just a musician, he's a magician or at least it feels like it. In order to understand that you'd have to see him live. It was the single most magical experience I've had in my entire life. I can't put my finger on it, but there was something about seeing him make music and the spinning double grammophone he had in the back.


His lyrics are great, creepy at times, but really original. He plays the guitar, plays violin in such a unique way and he can make it sound like any instrument, sings, whistles beautifully. I'm not sure if there's anything he can't do.

Here's a music video:



I wanted you to hear this next song. It is so amazing, it sounds like Santana, but then on violin. It might be his best known song and every one is always dying to hear it in concert.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...