Friday, March 26, 2010


Lovely Movies

Exactly three weeks till my birthday so time for another movie that's on my wishlist. It's one of those movies I had to see, but was again very afraid of the realistic chance that I might miss it. I didn't. And it was great!


What I probably love most about Away We Go is the people in it, i'm not sure if it's the actors or the characters though. They are so different from other couples in movies and that's exactly what makes them so normal. I think the leading actress is gorgeous (and her character has the most awesome job ever), the title track is so good and let's not forget Maggie Gyllenhaal who's great as always of course.

Personally I think the trailer shows a little bit too much of the story but here it is anyway.


Even though it's a pretty recent movie, I can't wait to see it again and I really hope I will soon. Did you see it? And do you love it as much as I do?

3 comments:

  1. gosh, i have been aching to see this movie since it came out! is maggie gyllenhaal in it? maybe i don't think i realized that. i love her! but john krasinski pretty much owns my heart {as far as celebrities go, at least}.
    anyway, perhaps i will rent it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to see it this week then I will come back and let you know here - I remember seeing the previews and making a mental note that i wanted to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, let me know what you think :) I hope you'll enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...