Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pretty Paintings

Not too long ago I was introduced to Erica Yamashiro's art by someone I know from the internet. I loved it immediately and I think you might like it too.



Mostly Erica uses soft pink, salmon, grey and brown. But it's never too sweet, even though she does paint lots of cute animals and cupcakes.


It always has a very serene and magical vibe and it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.


I don't really have anything to add to this, apart from the fact that I noticed such a cute strawberry border on the painting below.

All images belong to Erica Yamashiro of course.

That's all for today. But stay tuned, because it's time for my very first giveaway tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, beautiful illustrations! Thank you for shearing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...