Monday, May 10, 2010


Marvelous Music

Last time Justin Nozuka came to Amsterdam his show was sold out before I found out he was coming. But this time I managed to get two tickets. And I'm going to see him tomorrow.


It's at a venue I've never been to before, but I'm guessing it's a small one, which is even better because it's more intimate. If it's allowed to take pictures I'll probably post some soon.


Speaking of pictures, I took quite a lot of them today. In this lovely store that sells antique and foreign furniture. But I also shot a few portraits. Hopefully I'll be able to take some more portraits tomorrow.

And maybe manage to play some guitar again as well. I was once able to play a few songs by Justin Nozuka. "After Tonight" which is pretty simple, and "Golden Train" which is more complex. I really regret not playing it regularly, because now I have to learn it all over again. But I expect it to be easier the second time around.

What are your plans?

1 comment:

  1. just dropping by to say hi! love the zen fish! :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...