Monday, August 16, 2010

Marvelous Music


When I first saw Eliza Doolittle's Pack Up video on MTV I got very excited. I immediately liked the song as well as the vibe of the whole video.


Soon after that I went on my trip to France and only got a chance to visit her website today. It looks awesome and even has a game on it. She also has a very nice blog and she seems to have a personality to match all this loveliness.


However I was sad to find out that I missed her show here in Amsterdam, turned out she was here just a few days ago. She'll be back of course, one day, and I will be there.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has changed since I last visited. I like the new look. I like Eliza Doolittle too. Well I love pack up. I don't know very much about her though. I'll have to check the website out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...