Friday, October 15, 2010

Lovely Movies

Once a month there's Ladies Night at a bunch of cinemas in town. I had been there twice before and it was always lovely. As if a big theater full of women who all laugh at the same things isn't fun enough already, you get champagne, popcorn, a soda pop and a GOODIE BAG! On top of that there are prizes you can win, which thankfully go by seat number, so people (like me) who don't like to scream or push get a chance as well. I've actually won something once: a beach bag filled with candy and a t-shirt.


Anyway, I had plans to go to "eat pray love" last month, but missed it, however seeing "Life As We Know It" a few days ago totally made up for it.


It might seem like just a regular comedy, but apart from being funny it really is a good movie and even has a few sad moments. I loved it, only negative thing I have to say about it is that they took a part out of nearly every funny or important scene and put it in the trailer. It did spoil the surprise for me, but the movie is great enough to make up for that.

Have you seen it already too?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it, but the trailer looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wished we had that kind of treats here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so awesome! I wish they had something fun like that here! I'm so happy you stopped by Little Blue Deer so I could find you, so happy to be your newest follower! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to see this movie for the longest! i can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That trailer just made me laugh out loud...hard. Then I read that too much is revealed in the trailer...too bad. I too hate when they do that. Don't give it all away! I'll still watch it though.
    Wish I could with champagne and a goodie bag...there is nothing like that in Toronto:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...