Saturday, November 20, 2010

Feel Good Food

Baking is lots of fun, but it also takes up a lot of time and that does stop me from doing so at times. But when I read you could easily make a little chocolate cake in the microwave I tried it immediately. This was the result:


I just love this squirrel cake mold. It's from France and I bought it over the summer. It took me till now to try though.


This cake was made with some Milo instead of cocao, but it tasted really good. Later I've also tried it with some chocolate sprinkles mixed in and even some chocolate syrup. I love that it's so easily adjustable and that it's plenty for two to eat from. Here's the basic recipe:

Put in a bowl: 4 tablespoons of flour, 4 tbs sugar and 2 tbs cocao, mix together.
That crack an egg and add it to the mix along with 3tbs of milk and 3 tbs oil, mix well and (put it a mold if you like) microwave for 3 minutes.

Super easy and super quick! Now you can just whip up a chocolate cake when you have an unexpected visitor. Awesome, right?

4 comments:

  1. I want that squirrel mold! Where in France did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't cake molds so nifty? Your squirrel mold is especially nice!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! And I love the little squirrel! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...