Thursday, April 21, 2011

Could this possibly be ...?

A Diana F+ Kirameki?


Well, yes!
And I couldn't be more excited!


I somehow got the opportunity to buy a lomography coupon with a big discount, so I jumped at it and treated myself to a Japanese edition Diana.

Apart from it being the most incredible and beautiful camera in the world, that may I add, works with all the Diana add-on's and accesories, it also helps support Japan with a small portion of the 20.000 lomography is donating.


Is there any better excuse then discount and charity combined?

Anyway I just shot two films today and can't wait to have them developed. I also bought a Splitzer, which enables you to divide your picture into different segments or do a double exposure on only one part of the picture, and did a little experimenting. I'm really looking forward to seeing the end results. Will hopefully show you soon!

2 comments:

  1. *gasp!* what a beauty! i followed you here from our mutual friend's blog, my girl thursday. cool space you have here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...