Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm back!

Since I just came out of the car two hours ago I need to catch my breathe(and do some serious unpacking) before I do some real posting/commenting/emailing/reading/sharing. However I'm just popping in to say hi and give you guys a heads up on what's to come when I'm back in action.


{picture by Lill-Veronica Skoglund}



As of this week you can expect:
  • posts about my vacation, of course
  • photos I took during the photography course
  • pictures of stuff I bought in France
  • music I discovered while I was there
  • and even a movie I watched when I was sick the first day

Though I'm a bit sad my vacation is over I'm also really really excited about getting back on the blogging horse, getting together with some of my friends and enjoying+finding places to put all of my new acquisitions.

P.S. Wish me luck with my probably humongous blogroll;)

5 comments:

  1. welcome home! excited to see what you have for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Can't wait to read all about your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image belong to me, and I don't mind you posting it on your blog, but you have to give credit (full name: Lill-Veronica Skoglund and link to my website: http://lillveronicaskoglund.com). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...