Monday, August 1, 2011

Marvelous Music: Amélie-Les-Crayons

Thanks for your kind words on my last post(about my cat). I think the antibiotics and new food are already kicking in a bit, and she's been super sweet the past few days. Before she would never come and sit with me this often. She's actually on my lap while I'm writing this post!


So on to one of the cd's I bought in France. The plan was to get 2, maybe 3, cds this year, but it turned into 7(including Hindi Zahra's one!). But this cd by Amélie-Les-Crayons was the only actual planned buy.


And I haven't even gotten a chance to listen to it yet! But I will soon when things calm down a bit.

Hope you'll enjoy it too!

P.S. Remember when I wrote about this cat?(Bottom picture.) Well s/he was super shy at first, but now... s/he actually waves at me, I kid you not! I just took a stroll and s/he looked me in the eye while I passed and waved a bunch of times! I'd never seen a cat wave before, but it was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I adore this! I just love French music. Even though I can't understand it, it's just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...