Friday, October 28, 2011

Lovely Movies: the Cat Returns

Because I am super busy preparing for the Blog Party (Not too late to still join in btw.) I haven't been too active in the Blogosphere these past days. Don't worry I will be back. And for today, a little movie post:)

{1, 2, 3}

I finally saw The Cat Returns! Like I expected, it was super bizarre, but super cute as well! Don't you just love the bodyguards in tuxedo coats in the picture above?


Japanese cats definitely have a pretty and distinct look about them. You often see it in Japanese art. I find it hard to describe, but it always draws me in.

Anyway this is a very lovely movie for crazy cat ladies, like myself. The animations were amazing and the characters nice and quirky. Definitely recommended:)

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite movies, EVER! It's so cute! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally new to me and I am excited to see it already! Thanks for the insight and recommendation =^_^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are many movies focusing on cats and human beings,and this one seems to be little different.
    romwe kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely LOVE all the Studio Ghibli films. We've got a whole bunch of them, including this one (which my kids watched last night for the millionth time). I really want to see the newest one, The Secret World of Arrietty!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...