Thursday, November 24, 2011

Interview with Pam Creates

Today I wanted to shine the spotlight on head sponsor Pam who has a lovely Etsy store full of scrapbooking supplies. She very kindly answered a few questions so you can get to know her a little better. Enjoy!


What is it you love most about scrapbooking?

Creating something that will last for generations to come and knowing that my scrapbooks will be passed down for other and enjoyed.



When did you first get into scrapbooking?

When my daughter was about 2. So about 10 years ago.

But I have been doing crafts since I was about 7.



Do you have any tips for people who'd like to start scrapbooking?

The best tip I have is to pick one event and start with that. Birthdays are the easiest and have many items on the market to create with. Books with scrapbook sketches or templates are also a wonderful way to start. They give you your basic layout and all you do is add the pictures, papers and embellishments as you like.



Do you have any other creative hobbies?

I love creating digital items as well in photoshop. Bookmarks, gift tags and scrapbook embellishments. They are so much fun to create and use in your scrapbook layouts.



What's your fondest crafting memory?

When my grandma would teach me to sew. She had a room all set up and we would make all sorts of fun items on her sewing machine. It was always so much fun to go to grandmas and sew something special with her help.



Be sure to check out Pam's shop! It's filled with loads of fun items and lots of themed things for Autumn, Winter and the holidays. She's currently having a Black Friday sale with 25% off your entire order. You can also check here, for more of her offers.

3 comments:

  1. such a creative lady!! I love her shop :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always a little nervous about scrapbooking, even though it should be exactly my cup of tea (loving to play with scissors, glue, and scraps as I do!)...but if anyone can inspire me to get out my half-finished baby scrapbook this lady can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to scrap a lot before, now not so much... ^^;;
    I guess I should pick it up again someday though!

    // -T.W-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...