Thursday, March 8, 2012

LUSHified: Ultra Bland

Ultra Bland is probably the most multifunctional LUSH product out there. It's a face cleanser, make-up remover and you can even use it as a cream sometimes. The girl at the store told me it's very soothing when your nose is all sore from a cold, I tried it and it really is!


The reason I bought it is mostly the make-up removal option. I find that if you want a make-up remover that works it's usually really harsh and leaves my skin feeling dry and irritated. This stuff is moisturising, mild, yet even manages to take off waterproof make-up without a fuss.


I still had some make-up remover in stock, but don't even feel like using it anymore. I love this stuff!

Extra tip: If you try a lip tint tester in store and can't get the color of your fingers, just dip it in some Ultra Balm and it comes right off;)

8 comments:

  1. I *love* this stuff. It's the first cleanser I've ever used that gets on well with my skin, I can't live without it! I use vanishing cream afterward, they're the perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this! I have the hardest time washing off makeup with only soap - yeah I am bad when it comes to skincare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderfull blog you have here!;)) thank you for passing buy to my "home" also! kiss!;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely review - definitely makes me want to try this. Does it work for eyes too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely want to try this! I have such a hard time removing all of my waterproof makeup, and my skin is so sensitive!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I'll have to check it out next time I'm at Lush! I do need to pick up some more coalface so hopefully soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love Lush! There is only one in my state - but I'm definitely going to check out this product next time I'm there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...