Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sushi Cat

I may not have been able to blog as much this month, but to make up for that I have a great tip for you today! If you enjoy online games, have a thing for cats and love sushi (and I'm thinking a lot of you do), you'll absolutely love the game Sushi Cat.


The object of the game is to make your cat as fat as possible by feeding it sushi, it can then save it's kitten from the bacon-eating dog. Of course!


There are actually two versions out there and both are equally as lovely. The bonus in the second one is that you can buy outfits for your cat. The first one looks a tad bit cuter though.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Haha this game sounds so amazing. I love sushi, and cats! I should definitely try this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your cute blog :) I will definitely have to give this game a shot because sushi and cats are two of my favorite things!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...