Thursday, August 23, 2012

Review: Firmoo

The wonderful folks from Firmoo asked me to review their glasses. Though they have a huge amount of pretty frames, I instantly fell for these green babies.


They are wrap around sunglasses, which means they'll stay put, but are still very comfortable to wear. And the other handy -and pretty- feature, is the gradient fade of the glasses. I love the way that looks! And it makes reading and taking the stairs a lot easier too.


But the details are what I love most about these great shades. It has a super cute bow on the sides and the legs end it this elegant heart-like shape.


The service was also great! I got a tracking number, so I could see how long they'd take. And it only took 4 days for them to get from China all the way to Amsterdam. They were sent in a sturdy case and arrived in perfect condition.


I, myself, don't need prescription glasses, but if you do, you can still get any of the sunglasses custom made. And you can even get your first pair for free! You only need to pay the shipping. Read more about it here.

And of course Firmoo offers lots of regular glasses too. It's actually the most popular online glasses store worldwide.



Final Verdict

I'm extremely satisfied! The glasses look beautiful, are comfortable to wear and are of good quality. The shipping was incredibly fast and the service was great as well.

P.S. These are all my honest opinions. Firmoo sent me the glasses, but I wasn't paid to do this review. And I was in fact encouraged to give my objective opinion.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! The sunglasses look great on you! Love the color! I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Win a $50 Giftcard from Mont Affair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good on you! I really love the little bow on the side and that color is awesome :)

    xo Amber P.
    http://theowlsden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I need some new glasses I might have to go and check them out!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I love the bow details on these gorgeous glasses. I always lose sunglasses so I never spend much on them or allow myself to get too attached!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...