Monday, October 1, 2012

Plans & Goals: October



It's getting colder and colder. And though I enjoy the knitting and tea drinking that comes with Autumn, I have the feeling I'll be spending a lot of time indoors this month. Here are some of the things I hope to get done:

  • Finish my knitting project and show it to you.
  • Show you some other finished pieces as well.
  • Sort out my yarn stash.
  • Make some new things for the shop.
  • Go to a concert/get tickets for one.
  • Start spinning with silk.
  • See if I can donate or sell some stuff I don't need anymore.
  • Finish the three books I'm currently reading. - 2 done, 1 to go -
  • Send out some nice surprises.
What are you up to?

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Spinning with silk? That sounds super neat. And I wish I could knit. Do you know if it's easier than crocheting, cause I suck at that.

    http://bethsquidly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good goals! Take pictures of your yarn supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. silk spinning- that sounds interesting. i'd love to see what you create if you get round to doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you accomplish all your goals, sounds like a good plan :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silk spinning sounds awesome! Excited to see that. :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to finish the cardigan I started ages ago. I like your October goals and I'd like to see your silk spinning! :)
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these sound so cozy and relaxing. :D I love being outside in nature, and Autumn nor Winter can stop me, however there's something about being snug inside during the colder months, doing relaxing activities, that I just love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh loving your goals! I envy you for the knitting one especially - I really need to put my mind to learning to knit properly! I love crocheting, but just can't get the hang of knitting!
    It's just strated Spring here, so my To-Do list is all about getting out and about in the weather haha!
    Luvluv,
    Sway xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...