Friday, November 2, 2012

Looking Back on October

The cold has definitely set in. I've already added at least one extra layer to any outfit I wear outside. But that doesn't stop the good times, I guess. Here are some highlights of the past month:


  • I experimented with some nail stamping again.
  • Dressed up for Halloween for the first time in my life.
  • Showed you the knitted scarf I made for my mom.
  • Found out I'll be getting my own place!
  • Went to the Japanese Film Festival.
  • Made some people happy with this owl and these digital goodies.
  • Started knitting a massive jacket/cardigan.
  • Received a collection of vintage buttons.
  • Started a tarot class.
  • And got obsessed with Alice in Wonderland.

What were your favorite things of October?

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you just now started dressing up for Halloween! Welcome to the fun, :-) Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we don't really have it here. But I found a Halloween themed party! Which then got cancelled:( Which led to me running through the rain dressed like Frida Kahlo, all for nothing... Except for some lovely pictures:D

      Delete
    2. Did you post any pictures? I want to see!

      Delete
  2. i just found your blog. oh my gosh, it is adorable! :)
    keep in touch and i definitely followed!
    -sarah

    http://chimericalnotions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...