Saturday, November 24, 2012

Muffin's Sad Song

When watching television last week I discovered this amazing kids show on the BBC. It's called "3rd and Bird". It is beautifully made, has the cutest characters and some lovely stories as well.

When I searched for more episodes online, I came accross this adorable song from one of the little birds:


Now wasn't that cute?!

Anyway, if you have kids I highly recommend this show, but even if you don't, it is well worth watching a few episodes. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I can tell I would've loved this as a kid. I can imagine it really sticking in your memory so that it'd be a strong source of nostalgia. Lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...