Saturday, November 10, 2012

Spotted

At the moment a lot of different things are happening at the same time for me. So for this "Spotted" I figured let's just go bananas!

And what better to wear then this stunning dress?

I bet it would look pretty freaky combined with these shoes.


And I love these earrings. They somehow look adorable!


Here's one of the coolest bags I've ever seen. I can't believe it even "peels" open!
This simple USB-stick is pretty cute as well.


And I really like this candle idea. It even works in different colors!


I actually got my mom one of these wine stoppers a while ago. It's still a big hit here!


And lastly, this awesome print that's available on t-shirts through Threadless



12 comments:

  1. Laura I'm so excited for all the things that will be happening for you! I've read your email - I'll reply in a short while :)
    I absolutely love the banana print dress and I agree, it would look *bananas* if the shoes were worn with it! You could even include the bag as well and have a complete outfit!
    Although now I have Gwen Stefani 'Hollaback Girl' stuck in my head...
    "B - A - N - A - N - A - S!"
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! I loved the wine topper, i'ts so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are crazy! haha. I do really like that bag though. I'd carry it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag and the USB have got me going bananas for sure :]
    Em ♥ teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaaaa this is so great, I want them all, they all belong on my pinterest board: http://pinterest.com/laurafoxgill/things-that-look-like-other-things/ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cute! i've been eyeing up that mod cloth dress for a while, it's fantastic isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! What a great banana-list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great list :) Bookmarking the wine stopper as a possible gift for my mom.
    I love the peel-away bag! I'm imagining a banana-themed party where everyone must play bananagrams.
    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. The candles and bottle stopper are great!! Though the more banana things I look at the more creepy it feels haha! I also keep thinking of the Minions from Despicable Me ;)

    www.little-beast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen some pretty amazing blog posts in my time...this is definitely one of the best. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all GENIUS! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...