Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wishlist

I went to visit my new appartment today. Even though I had some information about the place, it still looked a lot different from what I had made up in my head. Better in most ways, worse in some. Anyway, this marks the beginning of not only the hard work, but the fun stuff as well. Decorating!
One of my favorite finds on the IKEA website is this chair. It might not even be comfortable -I have yet to try it out- and even if it is I'd have to look for one that's secondhand. But the pattern and the colors are inspiring. Even just from a picture.
Then again, a lot of patterns and color schemes are, so I might end up with something completely different, but I thought this cute chair was worth the blog post anyway.

2 comments:

  1. That chair is fantastic!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I adore that chair! Great find..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...