Sunday, November 18, 2012

Woodland Creatures: Shop Update

It is finally time to unveil a collection I've been wanting to make for ages. I did a lot of sewing this past month, followed by waiting for the sun to come out so I could take pictures, but here it is: my Woodland Collection!

I already had plenty of owls in my shop, so I now focussed on some other lovely creatures. All designs are available both as bookmarks and brooches. 


There is still time left to order for the holidays, so if you need that perfect gift for your fox/raccoon/squirrel/hedgehog-loving friend, you can make them happy with a handmade bookmark or brooch. Or spoil yourself of course!

You can find all new items in my shop.

17 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!!! Great work!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the skills to put my creativeness to work. These are lovely, great design xx Lizz
    www.look-to-find.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh wow that little hedgehog brooch is so sweet!! super cute.

    littlehenrylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...your collection is gorgeous...love the hedgehog, so sweet!! Adorable, well done you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!! And perfect for fall/winter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I'm glad I got my inspiration in the right season;)

      Delete
  6. Oh, these are just adorable. The squirrel is super cute. I love their little beady eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek! These are all too cute for my life!!!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful Laura!! Great collection! My fav is hedgehog!))

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute and delightful! My fav is the hedgehog

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are very cute! I can empathise with the whole "waiting for the sun to come out so you can take photos to list things" nightmare. I get so impatient sometimes :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your new collection! Great "cast" of cuties,I like the foxes cute face.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so so cute i love !!
    Check my last post: a selection of fox brooch, pillow, figurine ....
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...