Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Owl Things Considered

I've always thought origami owls were very cool. And the almost 3-Dimensional look of this one is just amazing. I can't seem to figure out whether it's a picture of a real origami or an impeccably designed print.


Due to the kraft paper and the Transformer-like face, it is not just elegant, but a bit haunting as well. A very grown-up owl indeed.


And it's available as a shirt on Threadless. Under the name "Owligami". Isn't it cool?! Straight to the wishlist!


3 comments:

  1. Yes! I was thinking, "hmm, it almost looks like it's wearing a metal mask." But "Transformers" is the perfect description of what I was thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything that has to do with owls! This is especially lovely. xx. McKenna Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's incredible! I'm always amazed by origami art.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...