Friday, December 7, 2012

Plans & Goals: December


This is (going to be) one extremely busy month! Not only do we have the holidays, but I'm also fixing up my appartment. Here's a little list of things I hope to do:

  • Decide on some lovely colors for my new place.
  • Clean the appartment and fix some things.
  • Get some heaters!
  • Start thinking about resolutions.
  • Finish reading White Teeth by Zadie Smith.
  • Take some pictures of the snow.
  • Make progress knitting my houndstooth coat/cardigan.
  • Go see at least one animation movie.
  • And have a lovely Christmas of course!

What do you have planned for this festive month?

6 comments:

  1. I love house decorating! I always feel so accomplished after I finish a big project. I am so excited for the holidays. I cant wait to make Holiday treats this weekend. :) xx. McKenna Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plans all sounds cozy, productive, and fun! I'm starting to think about resolutions, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My TO DO list is...endless! But I really would like to finally finish decorating my apartment--it's been almost a year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the whole apartment things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Redecorating is so much fun! :P I like your list, Laura!

    Hope your week's off to a great start! ;D

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...