Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Owl Things Considered

There are often other uses for the things you throw out. Sure, you can put things in the recycling bin, but I always like it when someone turns their trash into unexpected treasures. Like these little critters from Altered Perceptions.


Aren't they cute? To think that a simple damaged cardboard box, that one could easily throw out, can be turned into such a lovely little animal!


 The squirrel and the owls are my favorite, but you can find a few others in the shop as well.

12 comments:

  1. These look amazing and inspiring! Thanks for sharing them.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I share your love of creating something beautiful from what some would see as trash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really lovely. I love when people see potential on things that could be thrown away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE! I just popped over from Carosello and so glad I landed here! Darling x's 1,000! I look forward to coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are amazing, thanks for sharing!

    Hannah
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, those are AMAZING. How creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW COOL!!! I love recycled art!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...