Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wishlist

Olis Cupboard, a handmade ceramic store on Etsy, is seriously blowing my mind. Each item is so unique, has a gorgeous shape and a perfect color.


My absolute favorites are the jars. The one with the bird first caught my eye, but I might like the one below even better. The real twig is such a nice touch! And it would look great in my new kitchen.


You'll also find lots of other items, from cups to light objects, to the most amazing bird feeder you have ever seen.


Just click here to go to the shop.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Just wow, what an adorable shop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love these, will have to check out the entire store! thanks for sharing and happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shop! :) The cups are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, these are some wonderful items, Laura! I wanna go shopping! :p

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...