Sunday, June 30, 2013

Follow Me Elsewhere

By now you are probably aware of the fact that as of tomorrow Google Reader will be no more. So I'd like to invite you to follow me through Bloglovin' from now on. It's real easy to make the switch. I promise!


All you have to do is make an account on Bloglovin', hover over the little blue heart and click "import from Google Reader". This will take you to the page you see below. Then just click the blue button. Easy peasy!


Personally I've stuck with Google Reader till the very end. I just don't like change and somehow this whole thing feels like the end of an era. I know we'll probably all get used to it in no time. But it still makes me a bit sad.

Anyway, I hope your transition to Bloglovin' went smoothly and that you'll enjoy my blog just as much as you did before. See you around!

3 comments:

  1. I switched over to Bloglovin' months ago when I first heard the news, and I love it! just as good as google reader :)

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloglovin cleverly offered to import all my google reader follows and now it all pops up in my email - actually loads better for me at the moment since I'm doing everything from my phone (almost). Still, I'll miss google reader!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...