Monday, June 17, 2013

India Arie

I first heard India Arie when I was a little girl. With no way of getting hold of her CD back then I had no choice but to remember her name until, years later, I finally got a chance to buy her music. About 15 years have passed and I now have all of her albums. And it won't be long till I get to add another CD to my India Arie collection...


Because... her latest CD will be released next week! Here's a little preview of one of the songs from here new album:


I've always believed that if everyone on the planet would listen to her music, the world would be a much better place. As her amazing music is always relaxing, uplifting and full of powerful messages and inspiring words. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love India Arie :) I'm glad you do too :) i actually found out about her from you a long time ago :) i think you had posted something with her song "Summer" :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did:) That really was a long time ago haha! Anyway, I'm really happy to hear I could help you find a new artist to listen to. So thanks for letting me know:)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...