Monday, July 15, 2013

News from And the Giraffe

As you're probably aware of by now, I love And the Giraffe's music! Their ambient dream-folk won me over the very first time I listened to it and it's been one of my favorite playlists in my iTunes ever since.


They have two CDs out and have even made really pretty videos for one song on each CD. The one above was released only recently. And just in case you missed their first video(from last year), I'm posting that as well.



If you like their music don't forget to check out their bandcamp, where you can buy their CDs or even a t-shirt, or get their album in a digital form and name your own price for it. I promise you won't regret giving them a listen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...