Sunday, September 22, 2013

And I'm Back...

Back from paradise and straight into some hardcore fall weather. Needless to say I'm desperately clinging to that vacation feeling. Looking through the photos seems to help. Hopefully it'll stretch your summer out a bit, too!


I'll be back with some other posts -with more cohesive picture series- about my trip to Greece soon, but I thought I'd start with some general impressions to give you a little taste of what's to come when I've had a chance to sort things out.


As you can probably tell, it was pretty heavenly. Warm weather, the most gorgeous sunsets and hidden little surprises in nearly every street. Not to even mention all the adorable animals roaming the streets...


So check back soon!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely, looking forward to seeing more pics from paradise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, those lovely sun shades:)

    Willie
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/izod/z0083-ladies-3-4-sleeve-pique.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...