Monday, March 3, 2014

Plans & Goals: March


I can hardly believe it's March already! The year only just started, didn't it? Anyway, it's not like I haven't made the most out of the first two months, because I did quite a lot. But I have some plans for March as well:

  • Continue getting myself flowers regularly.
  • Attend a nice jewelry workshop.
  • Actually finish some books I've been reading.
  • Rest and relax. I really need it!
  • Wear a skirt or a dress again.
  • Rearrange some of my furniture.
  • Make music or jam with other people.
  • Finally put my rug on the floor.
  • And play some games!

How about you? Made any special plans? Tell me.

1 comment:

  1. Great plans! Mine is to organize myself better =)

    http://www.theladyfairer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...