Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Current Nails

After quite a long nail polish-hiatus, I've gotten back into the routine again and I'm loving it! I'm especially excited about the gorgeous Butter polishes I got for my birthday. I can't praise this polish enough actually!


I was already in love the moment I saw the colors, even more smitten when I read the names (esp. "Artful Dodger"), and a complete convert when I tried them on! It goes on so smoothly, dries quickly and one coat really is enough.

P.S. If you're very observant and are noticing some bubbles on my nails and are put off by it… that is the topcoat -or maybe my impatience to quickly put that on over it- and definitely not Butter's fault.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I just love Butter polishes.

    http://www.somethingmonumental.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should call you the blue-nailed night owl now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...