Saturday, May 3, 2014

Looking Back on April

April was crazy. Good, but so full. I have quite a lot of pictures/stories saved up because I had so many things to juggle and often dropped the blogging ball because of it. So expect some themed posts to catch up on all that soon.


  • I had my birthday and the very first party at my new place.
  • Got a movie theater membership, so I can now see unlimited art house movies.
  • Started Zentangling. I also put it on hold again, but hopefully not for long!
  • Picked up spinning and finished my old spinning project.
  • Played some songs for friends and family.
  • Discovered the cutest little market.
  • Treated myself to a gorgeous cookbook.
  • Tried chocolate sorbet ice cream and had my mind blown.
  • And there was King's Day (formerly known as Queen's Day), hence the nails.

Did you do anything special this month?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing! Zentangling looks like a fun thing to try out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...