June definitely had some nice summer days. Granted, there were some cold ones too, with a lot of wind and a lot of rain. But every once and a while I could ditch my jacket and soak up the warmth and just do nothing else at all.
- I took in a new houseguest. (More about that soon!)
- Showed you the wonderful gifts I got from Amy.
- And received some more from someone else. (I'll post those soon!)
- Got back into playing games on my Nintendo DS.
- Hopped on the Divergent-bandwagon and finished Insurgent as well.
- Learned to play the Ukelele.
- As well as some lovely new songs on guitar.
- Followed everyone's advice and went to see The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- And made some divine popsicles just by putting melon in the blender!
How was your start of the summer? Did you do anything worth sharing?