Friday, June 6, 2014

Lovely Series: Community

It's beautiful summer weather and I wish I felt well enough for something other than watching tv. However, it's times like these that I am extra grateful I can disappear through the twisted, addictive wormhole that is Community.


I love how it has a nice balance of being goofy or plain stupid and having very clever moments. Also, every episode is very different because they tend to really go up in their themes. But they always make time for "study group" too.


I'm well aware of the fact that this isn't for everyone. But I do advise you to give it a shot. It might just grow on you. And I'm sure you'll be able to find some characters that you especially enjoy. Like the dean, or Troy and Abed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...