Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Owl Things Considered

I've come across some really special owls! They are beautiful and otherworldly and I adore them! Christophe from KriSoft makes absolute magic with paper mache. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if his creations came alive at night.


Every owl seems to have it's own personality, adornments and even comes with either a belly button or coat buttons! And there are lots of different colors too. My absolute favorite is the lovely pink one below, with it's cute little star.


The shop isn't limited to owls either, there are lots of other beautiful creations ranging from existing animals to fairies (like the gorgeous one above!) to creatures from Christophe's own imagination. So be sure to check out the shop!

3 comments:

  1. i love these owls! they have such sweet/sad faces! happy christmas. loved reading your blog this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these! In a weird way, I could really see these as 'oddfish' characters! Don't you agree?
    xo Amy
    I Am Adorkable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...