Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Plans & Goals: December


December is here. The last month of the year. The last chance to cross things of your yearly goals! …or a chance to just hibernate and enjoy the holidays. If I'm honest, I hope to do more of the latter. And maybe these things:

  • Cast on something with the yarn from the swatch above.
  • Show you some finished knitting projects I haven't posted yet.
  • Write a Christmas song.
  • Read a graphic novel.
  • Go see Mockingjay. I've come this far, right? Better stick with it!
  • Catch some post-Christmas bargains in shops I otherwise can't afford.
  • Experiment with cooking again.
  • Send out some awesome gifts to some awesome friends.
  • And just enjoy my first Christmas in my own home!

What are your plans for the last bit of 2015? Do you have anything fun planned for the holidays?


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your knitting projects and I hope you share your song! I love writing them, usually parodies, but I can't make them into actual music. ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, such lovely colors! I wonder what you will be making! Hope all is well!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound like lovely goals :)
    Looking forward to seeing some of your knitting!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...