Tuesday, January 6, 2015

In the Mail… Christmas Edition!

So I'm a little behind on my Christmas posts, but I received some amazing gifts that I'd still love to show you! A very dear friend from the US sent me some things that just arrived recently, and they were very much worth the wait.


Everything was beautifully wrapped in the cutest papers and ribbons. Such a treat to look at and open! And the insides were amazing too! I got a stunning silver owl mug, along with chocolate-y treats and even hot cacoa mix to go in it.



In the United States a lot of people make it a tradition to give each other pyjamas. No one does that were I'm from, so I was really excited to be part of that tradition once, and receive three beautifully patterned flannel pyjama bottoms!



Hot drink? Check! Lounge wear? Check! All I need next is books, right? And maybe an owl ex libris sticker set? Yes!


But my friend also took care of any actual reading needs, because I got those gorgeous Puffin in Bloom books I am so smitten with. I had the feeling they'd be amazing, but to see them in real life… wow! They are fantastic!
 

And there were more owls… This gorgeous barn owl plate. I love how it's lifelike, yet really colorful at the same time!


Apart from the beautiful plate, there was also an adorable little hedgehog dish. It even has some slight 3D effects!


*

My lovely friend Amy also sent me some adorable things for Christmas! I got a teeny tiny owl planner that will come in very handy!


And a gorgeous notebook with the most beautiful patterns on the outside as well as inside, on every page even!


Anyway, as you can probably guess, I was over the moon with all my Christmas gifts! Did you get any in the mail too?

2 comments:

  1. eep - so spoilt I love the cute bowl and wrapping paper and Heidi book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee! So glad you like the owl planner and the notebook! ^_^
    I absolutely love the Barn Owl plate and the Puffin in Bloom books... they are even tempting me!
    Those PJ bottoms look great - I love the little polar bears, so cute!
    xo Amy | I Am Adorkable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...