Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Owl Things Considered

I am good on coasters, and my cat Tofu would likely kill these in a heartbeat anyway (things need to be pushed OFF the dining table), but I can't deny that I'm quite smitten with these gorgeous ceramic owl coasters from MinkyMooCeramics.


The rest of the shop is amazing too, by the way. These coasters are just the tip of the iceberg. If you are in the market for a cat shaped planter or a ceramic cactus, you'd better take a peek in the absolutely adorable Etsy shop.

5 comments:

  1. Awww they are adorable =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, they are so cute! And I love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! Love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah~ definitely really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, these are adorable! NEED!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...