Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Plans & Goals: September


Autumn has definitely been giving us many previews. As much as I'd love to cling on to summer, I also find myself looking forward to some aspects of the colder, yet cozier season. And this next month I hope to get the chance to:

  • Make the cool outfit post I have planned in my head a reality.
  • Figure out the furniture layout for my art studio room.
  • Read all the still unread issues of Saga I own.
  • Start knitting a gift I've been planning to make for a dear friend.
  • Treat myself to a nice lunch and catch a movie afterwards.
  • Share pictures of some wonderful things that arrived in the mail recently.
  • Reorganize the area around my reading chair.
  • Order a new case for my phone.
  • And cook a few Asian meals again.

What are you up to? Are you all cozy now that autumn is getting closer or still feeling summery?


2 comments:

  1. Where I'm at it's still pretty hot and warm outside and I'm am so ready for the cooler and cozy fall weather :) These are some great goals Laura! It's always nice to treat yourself to a nice lunch and a movie :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...