Thursday, September 10, 2015

Wishlist

Pretty covers are something I can't resist. Especially cloth or leather-bound ones with lots of illustrated elements and a title done in a gorgeous font. Now throw one of my favorite illustrators into the mix… and it's love at first sight.


Flora Waycott recently posted the cover she designed for the B&N collectible edition of the Secret Garden. Of course it is absolutely stunning… just look at it! Wanna guess how much it costs? Only 9 dollars! I kid you not. Promise.
The Secret Garden actually happens to be a book I'd been wanting to read for a while. So her timing's quite perfect!

Anyway, I strongly urge you to check out Flora Waycott's work. I myself follow her on facebook and just love seeing her posts pop up. She's always starting fun projects that allow her to make wonderful series of illustrations. So enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is stunning and such a lovely story too =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this cover is absolutely beautiful. I am such a sucker for beautiful covers as well.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 9 dollars! That's such good value :) I really enjoy Flora's work too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...