Monday, January 4, 2016

Plans & Goals: 2016

Before I get all serious, can we just take a moment to admire my new pen and planner combo? I got the pen for Christmas and it happened to perfectly match the little planner I had already gotten for myself. Aren't they cute?!


Anyway, in 2015 I sprouted just a few grey hairs and found I could suddenly stand the taste of wine. I know I must have accomplished something, but mostly I just feel that some time has passed and that I'm turning into more of a grown-up. And I definitely have some mature plans for 2016. Mainly I want to be very efficient. But I also want to have fun, and I think the first could leave more room for me to do the latter! So here are a few of those goals:

  • Get some art up on my walls. I know it'll make me so happy!
  • Make some sort of cute creature. Huge shiny eyes, fake fur, maybe some clay or needlefelting...
  • Finish that art studio room... so I can finally start using it. Finally.
  • Draw more. I've been doing Zentangles, but I want to develop some more figurative skills again too.
  • Start an art journal. I have something at the ready, now I just need to start.
  • Have fun with outfits again. Because it feels nice to look nice.
  • Figure out how to make, edit and upload videos. Oh, the possibilities!
  • Travel somewhere again. I haven't left the country in two years. Time to change that!
  • And give the blog a makeover. I still like this look, but I feel like changing things up.


I want to wish you a very happy 2016! Did you make any plans or resolutions?
And what was your favorite thing about last year?



3 comments:

  1. I think I have that pen too! Twins. Good luck with your 2016 goals! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your planner is so cute!! These are some great goals for 2016 :) Happy New year Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good , guess I should make my list soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...