Saturday, April 2, 2016

In the Mail: Shop Miss Ella

When I laid eyes on all the illustrations and items from Shop Miss Ella I knew I had found something really special. It's not every day you find something that manages to combine pretty much everything you've ever dreamed about!


Here were my favorite colors, styles and textures I love, cats and woodland creatures, Alice in Wonderland, and even crafts like sewing and knitting. All wrapped up into beautifully illustrated items that I could wear, hang, send or use.



So I quickly ordered some of my favorite things. I was so excited to receive them in the mail! Everything was beautiful and of great quality, I loved the pink gift bags for the brooches and there was even a cat sketch on the parcel itself.


Ella is doing such a spectacular job filling her Etsy with lots of different items! Notebooks, mirrors, mugs, buttons, patches, prints and jewelry. And she always seems to be working on something new entirely. And although I highly recommend you check out the entire shop, here is a glimpse of the cool stuff you can currently find at Shop Miss Ella.


If you're as smitten as I am, I also urge you to follow this lady on facebook. It's where pictures of new items show up first, but also were you can see sketches, as well as Ella's amazing personal sewing projects! Think illustrated cat dresses;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...