Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Tukoni Owls

Tukoni Tribe is a shop I always keep my eye on, as it only ever sells beautiful and cute things. Some time ago I bought a brooch of a guitar playing creature (that I somehow still haven't posted about!) and of course I also ordered the owl stickers.


I held onto them until I found the absolute perfect place for them, which ended up being my wardrobe. I have one of those big Ikea wardrobes, very plain and very white. It looks so much cooler now that it has a row of owls on it!


Anyway, the stickers (sold as two different sets) are still available in the Tukoni Tribe shop, as is a poster of the same design. But there are some other owl items too. And all the other creatures are definitely worth checking out too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are absolutely adorable!
    Thanks so much for sharing xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I love how they're cut out and the watercolor texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...